Dark Teal Victorian Sea Shell Earrings
These hand made earrings with beautifully detailed raw brass sea shells. The shells are colored by combining natural and artificial patina processes. Once colored, they are carefully distressed the surface to reveal the brass beneath, to give them the look of a long-lost antique. The color has a subtle pearly finish to match the dark teal crystal pearls that are linked above.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 1 and 5/8 inches (42mm).
- Bead caps are USA-made antiqued brass-plated pewter.
- Both the front and back of the shells have the patina.
- Sea shells are USA-made raw brass.
- Ear wires are antiqued brass.
- Shells are sealed with a lacquer to protect the distressed patina.
- The coloring process takes several days, so please allow for a few days of production time in case we do not have a pair already finished and ready to ship.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.