Distressed Pink Patina Victorian Filigree Earrings
Ardent Hearts Designs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These Victorian inspired earrings begin with exquisitely detailed raw brass filigree drops. They are not painted or plated; the shades of lilac pink are achieved by an intricate combination of natural patina processes and the application of layer upon layer of oxide pigments, which become part of the patina. Once colored, the surface is carefully distressed to reveal the brass beneath, giving them the look of a long-lost antique.
Dimensions and details
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 2 inches (51mm).
- Each pair is hand-treated with an intricate multi-step process, so please allow for slight variations from pair to pair. If you would like to see a photo of your set before they ship, please leave a note in the order.
- Both the front and back of the filigree has the patina
- Filigree is raw brass, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA
- Ear wires are antiqued brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Filigree is sealed with a water-proof lacquer to protect the distressed patina.
- Filigree is heavily distressed for a very antique look (please use the zoom feature to see in more detail). If you would prefer a "newer" look or even a different color, that is certainly doable, please contact us via our contact form.