Shabby Distressed Pink Patina Filigree Earrings
These large Victorian style filigrees begin as raw brass. Our artist achieves the shades of greyish pink by an intricate combination of natural patina processes and the application of layer upon layer of pigments, which become part of the patina. Once colored, the surface is carefully distressed by hand to reveal the brass beneath, to give them the look of a long-lost antique.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 2.75 inches (70mm).
- Both the front and back of the filigree have the patina.
- Filigree is raw brass, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA
- Ear wires are antiqued brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Filigree is sealed with a satin lacquer to protect the distressed patina.
- The patina process takes several days, so please allow for this production time in case we do not have a pair already finished and read to ship.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.