Tanzanite Opal Cabochon Victorian Filigree Ring
A pressed Czech glass stone set within a Victorian Gothic style antiqued brass setting, resting upon an intricately detailed filigree base. The cabochon is a soft bronze brown base with iridescent flashes of deep purplish blue.
- All metal components are soldered together, rather than glued, for a solid metal connection.
- All metal components are high quality USA-made brass, lead-free and nickel-free. The only imported component is the glass cabochon, from the masters of glass stones and beads in the Czech Republic.
- Cabochon is Czech pressed glass.
- Metal components are raw brass that I hand oxidize to a natural antique patina.
- Metal components are sealed with a satin lacquer to protect the patina.
- Ring weighs approximately 8g.
- Ring is about 19mm in diameter, but is fully and easily adjustable, so it can be made either smaller or larger for a custom fit. If you would like to have your ring sent preset to a specific size, please leave a note in the order indicating the desired ring size (US standard ring size or diameter in mm)