Autumn Patina Oak Leaf Lever-Back Earrings
Hand painted brass oak leaves dangle beneath antiqued brass-hued crystal simulated pearls.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 2 and 7/16 inches (62mm)
- Brass leaves measure approximately 28mm and 40mm
- Oak leaves are USA-made raw brass
- Bead caps are USA-made antiqued brass-plated pewter
- The leaves are riveted together at the top such that they will stay in the orientation shown in the photos.
- Ear wires are antiqued brass
- Each leaf is hand-painted by our artist (with solutions made specifically for metal), so please allow for slight variations in color from pair to pair.
- If you would like different colors, our artist would be more than happy to make you a special pair; please send message to discuss via our contact form.
- The coloring process takes several days. If we have a pair already finished, they will ship right away, but otherwise our artist will need 3-5 days for production. If you have any questions regarding the time to ship, please let us know via our contact form.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.