Color Shifting Maple Leaf Earrings With Fuchsia Pink and Light Green Crystals
Color shifting maple leaves paired with coordinating fuchsia and light green crystals and simulated pearls. The leaves have a unique artisan patina that shifts colors from pink to green, depending on the angle from which they are viewed.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 60 mm
- Kidney ear wires themselves measure approximately 1.5 inches long
- Leaves are made of brass, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA
- Ear wires are antiqued brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- The color-shifting finish on these leaves was produced in-house using a technical process which I took several years to develop and perfect before introducing it into my shop. It is beautiful and of exceptional quality
- All metal components have at least one extra coating of lacquer to protect the finish
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.