Dusky teal green Czech fire-polished glass beads paired with antiqued copper filigree details. The Czech beads have a lovely coating on them such that they are mostly a dusky green, but from certain angles they glint with a sparkle of bronze.
- Beads are Czech fire-polished glass and antiqued copper-plated brass.
- Smallest caps are USA-made antiqued copper-plated pewter.
Largest beads measure 8mm in diameter.
- You may choose your desired length from the drop-down menu. This will be the length of your bracelet when clasped around your wrist, i.e., measured when clasped in a circle at the inner circumference of the bracelet.
- Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the length measurement
- Bead links will be added or subtracted as needed to accommodate your desired length. If an extra link will make it too long, then that length will be made up with chain as needed.
- If you have any questions about the length measurement, please don't hesitate to ask via our contact form.
- You may also choose the length of your extender chain. If you do not want an extender chain, simply choose "none" from the extender chain drop-down menu.
- The extender chain will come attached to your bracelet for an adjustable fit.