A fabulous red opal Czech glass cabochon set upon beautifully detailed brass leaves and a romantic filigree base. The stone is wrapped with a brass dragonfly featuring an intricate floral pattern it its wings. The stone features reds, yellows, and pinks, with flashes of blue. The brass is hand-oxidized in a natural patina to give the brass a romantic aged look.
Dimensions and details
- Ring is about 19mm in diameter, but is fully and easily adjustable, so it can be made either smaller or larger for a custom fit. If you would like your ring preset to a specific size, please leave a note in the order indicating what size.
- All metal components are soldered together, rather than glued, for a solid metal connection.
- All metal components are high quality USA-made brass, lead-free and nickel-free.
- Cabochon is Czech pressed glass.
- Ring weighs approximately 8g.
- The brass is sealed with a satin-finish lacquer to protect the patina.