Iridescent Purple and Green Flower Lever Back Earrings with Crystal Pearls and Antiqued Copper Filigree
These floral drops feature layers of iridescent hues in purple, green, and reds. The flowers shift colors depending on the angle from which they are viewed. The petals and filigree are rare European brass, topped with green crystal simulated pearls.
From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 54 mm
- The color-shifting finish on these flowers was produced in-house using a technical process which I took several years to develop and perfect before introducing it into my shop. It is beautiful and of exceptional quality
- All metal components have at least one extra coating of lacquer to protect the finish
- Beads are crystal simulated pearls
- Petals and filigree are rare, European-made brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Ear wires are antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.