Czech Glass Earrings with Artisan Flower Beads, Mint Green and Champagne
Handmade artisan table-cut Czech glass flower-shaped beads paired with antiqued copper leaves and Czech glass beaded clusters. These fabulous floral beads are made of a silky mix of clear glass and opaque mint green glass. They were given a metallic champagne Picasso effect and then cut to reveal the glass beneath. I paired these beads with clusters of coordinating Czech glass beads in mint green (a light greenish blue) and the same metallic champagne finish. Beautifully detailed heart-shaped leaves dangle beneath.
- Flower beads measure approximately 21mm in diameter
- From the top of the lever-back ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 58mm
- Flower beads are limited-edition artisan-made Czech table-cut glass
- Leaves are USA-made antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Ear wires are antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.