Rustic Autumn Patina Leaf Earrings
Exquisitely detailed brass oak leaves paired with Bordeaux red crystal pearls. The leaves are hand-colored in Autumn shades of burgundy, rust orange, and olive green. The colors are achieved by an intricate combination of natural patina processes, which give the leaves an aged and weathered look, and the application of additional layers of color which become part of the patina.
- Oak leaves are high quality USA-made raw brass, lead-free and nickel-free.
- Each pair of leaves begins as raw brass, which are given the rustic Autumn patina by hand, so please allow for slight variations from pair to pair.
- Leaves are sealed with a satin lacquer to protect the patina.
- Ear wires are antiqued brass, lead-free and nickel-free.
- Bead caps are USA-made Tierracast antiqued brass-finished pewter, lead-free and nickel-free.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 2 inches (51 mm).
- A hand-made, made-to-order item.
- Finished by our artist and ready to ship from California within 4 days.