Blue Stacked Rondelle Earrings
Stacked rondelles dressed in vintage style copper filigree. The beads are limited edition artisan Czech glass and are a mix of clear glass and opaque blue, giving them an almost pearly effect. The tops and bottoms of the beads feature a coppery purple metallic luster for an extra hint of sparkle.
Dimensions and details
- Beads measure approximately 9mm in diameter at their widest.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 1.5 inches (38mm).
- Pewter bead caps are Tierracast antiqued copper finished pewter, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA.
- Filigree bead caps are antiqued pure and antiqued copper plated brass.
- Beads are Czech glass.
- Lever-back ear wires are antiqued pure copper, lead-free and nickel-free.