Copper Oak Leaf and Acorn Bracelet
Ardent Hearts Designs
This vintage inspired woodland bracelet is fashioned from Czech glass beads and antique copper details. The focal is a beautifully detailed antique copper oak leaf. At the ends of the leaf are clustered dainty little beads with copper acorn-style caps and at one side of the leaf dangles a lovely little acorn charm. The more sparkly beads have a lovely coating on them featuring shades of olivine green, copper, and red -- the coating is metallic on one side of the bead, and when viewed from the other side, it is an iridescent blend of those woodsy colors.
Dimensions and details
- Largest beads measure 6mm in diameter
- Oak leaf measures approximately 50mm
- Oak leaf is antiqued copper-plated brass, made in the USA
- Acorn charm is antiqued copper-plated pewter, made in the USA
- Beads are Czech fire-polished glass
- You may choose your desired length from the drop-down menu. This will be the length of your bracelet when clasped around your wrist, i.e., it is measured in a circle at the inner circumference
- Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the length measurement
- I will add or subtract beads as needed to accommodate your desired length. If an extra link will make it too long, then I will make up that length with chain as needed.
- You may also choose the length of your extender chain. If you do not want an extender chain, simply choose "none" from the extender chain drop-down menu.
- The extender chain will come attached to your bracelet for an adjustable fit