Czech Glass Beaded Bracelet with Artisan Flower Beads, Mint Green and Champagne
Ardent Hearts Designs
Handmade artisan table-cut Czech glass flower beads paired with antiqued copper leaves and clusters of coordinating Czech glass beads. These fabulous floral beads are made of a silky mix of clear glass and opaque mint green glass. They are given a metallic champagne Picasso effect and then cut to reveal the glass beneath. I paired these beads with clusters of Czech glass beads in mint green (a light greenish blue) and the same metallic champagne finish. Beautifully detailed heart-shaped leaves dangle amidst the clusters.
Flower beads measure approximately 21mm in diameter
- Flower beads are limited-edition artisan-made Czech table-cut glass
- Leaves are USA-made antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Chain and findings are antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- You may choose your desired length from the drop-down menu. This will be the length of your bracelet when clasped around your wrist, i.e. as measured around in a circle, inner circumference (it will measure longer when measured flat against a ruler due to the thicknessof the beads).
- If you have any questions about the length measurement, please don't hesitate to ask via our contact form.
- You may also choose the length of your extender chain.
- The extender chain will come attached to your bracelet for an adjustable fit.
- If you do not want an extender chain, simply choose "none" from the extender chain drop-down menu.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.