These handmade lucite flower dangle earrings feature an iridescent finish and coordinating iridescent Austrian crystal pearls. I've colored the lucite flowers myself with an intricate process developed in-house to exactly match the finish on the pearls. I adorned the earrings with rare European-made antiqued silver colored filigree and USA-made antiqued silver pewter details. The finish on the flowers is translucent; when light is shining directly on them, the colors appear more saturated and when the light is shining through them, the colors have more of an ethereal shimmer (both effects are shown in the video). The color of the flowers and pearls is an iridescent finish that shifts from light blue to lavender purple, depending on the angle from which they are viewed.
From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 2 inches (51 mm)
- Metal adornments are antiqued silver-plated brass and antiqued silver-plated pewter, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA and Europe
- Ear wires are antiqued silver-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free
- Translucent flowers are light-weight lucite
- The color-shifting finish on these flowers was produced in-house using a technical process which I took several years to develop and perfect before introducing it into my shop. It is beautiful and of exceptional quality.
- All metal components have at least one extra coating of lacquer to protect the finish.
- For this design, by default I "fix" both the stamen and orientation of the flowers. This is to prevent both the tinkling noise of the stamen and the turning of the flowers when wearing (since some may be sensitive to the tinkling noise and there is a "front" and "back" to the flowers). If you prefer either of these things to be free-moving in the design, I would be happy to make them that way, if so, please leave a note in the order or send me an email.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.