Lavender Faerie Flower Earrings
Opalescent lavender Czech glass flower beads dressed with intricately detailed antique copper filigree and adornments. The beads are an opalescent light purple with a metallic copper wash in the detailed grooves of the petals.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 1 5/8 inches (41mm).
- Flower beads are pressed Czech glass.
- Copper beads are antiqued genuine copper.
- Lever-back ear wires are antiqued genuine copper, naturally lead-free and nickel-free.
- Embossed floral bead caps are antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA.
- Small bead caps are Tierracast antiqued copper-finished pewter, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA.
- A handmade, made-to-order item.
- This pair of earrings usually takes between 1-2 days to create and ship.