Mint and Lavender Vintage Style Copper Flower Earrings
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Swirly mint artisan Czech glass beads adorned with vintage style antiqued copper filigree and caps. The base of the beads is a mix of opaque mint and clear glass giving them an almost pearly effect. They have a lustered finish that is mostly a lavender purple, but glints a coppery bronze from certain angles.
Dimensions and details
- Largest beads (flowers) measure 8mm in diameter.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 1.5 inches (38mm).
- Tiny bead caps are Tierracast antiqued copper finished pewter, lead-free and nickel-free, made in the USA.
- Filigree bead caps are antiqued copper plated brass and antiqued genuine copper.
- Beads are Artisan Czech glass.
- Ear wires are antiqued genuine copper, nickel-free and lead-free.