Orange Pumpkin and Oak Leaf Earrings
Pumpkinesque artisan Czech glass beads with dangling copper oak leaves. The beads are a swirly mix of opaque and transparent glass in shades of orange, yellow, and topaz with a metallic copper wash in the grooves of the beads.
- From the top of the ear wires to the bottom of the dangles, they measure approximately 1.75 inches (44 mm).
- Leaves are left- and right-facing USA-made antiqued copper-plated brass.
- Beads are artisan Czech glass.
- Smallest caps are USA-made antiqued copper-plated pewter.
- Ear wires are antiqued copper-plated brass, lead-free and nickel-free.
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.