Rustic Green Copper Earrings
Lustered green Czech glass beads dressed with beautifully detailed copper filigree and adornments. The glass has a translucent green finish that has hints of rustic browns and a luminous reflective quality giving the glass a subtle glow when light passes through.
A coordinating necklace may be found here
Dimensions and details
- Largest beads measure 8mm in diameter.
- From the top of the lever-back ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 1 and 3/8 inches (35 mm).
- Filigree caps are USA-made antiqued copper-plated brass.
- Remaining bead caps are USA-made antiqued copper-plated pewter.
- Beads are Czech fire-polished glass.
- Ear wires are antiqued genuine copper, naturally nickel free.