Turquoise Blue and Copper Flower Cluster Bracelet
Lustered Czech glass beads dressed with antiqued copper floral details. The beads are an opaque turquoise blue with a mottled metallic luster coating that somehow manages to be both purple and bronze, depending on the angle from which it's viewed. The larger beads are wrapped with leafy copper caps and separated by lengths of textured chain from which dangle tiny matching turquoise beads and copper Czech glass flowers.
- Leafy caps are USA-made antiqued copper-plated brass.
- Bead caps are USA-made Tierracast antiqued copper finished pewter.
- Copper and turquoise blue beads are Czech pressed and Czech fire-polished glass.
- You may choose your desired length from the drop-down menu. This will be the length of your bracelet when clasped around your wrist, i.e. as measured around in a circle, inner circumference (it will measure slightly longer when measured flat against a ruler due to the width of the beads).
- Links will be added or subtracted to accommodate your desired length. If adding one more link will make it too long, the remaining length will be made up with a small bit of chain.
- If you have any questions about the length measurement, please don't hesitate to ask via our contact form.
- You may also choose the length of your extender chain.
- The extender chain will come attached to your bracelet for an adjustable fit.
- If you do not want an extender chain, simply choose "none" from the extender chain drop-down menu.
- This handmade item typically is finished and ready to ship within 2-3 business days
All Ardent Hearts Designs items are gift-wrapped in a vintage-style theme.