Spectacular iridescent Czech glass beads dressed in antique copper filigree and adornments. These beads are a colorful mix of greens, yellows, and brownish reds. They have an opaque metallic finish on one side of each bead and an iridescent blend on the other as the coating reflects those colors through the facets in the glass.
Dimensions and details
- Largest beads measure 8mm in diameter.
- From the top of the French hook ear wires to the bottom of the earrings, they measure approximately 1 1/8 inches (29mm).
- Large filigree bead caps are beautifully detailed antiqued copper-plated American-made brass.
- Small bead caps are American-made Tierracast antiqued copper finished pewter.
- Beads are Czech fire-polished glass in a rare finish.
- Ear wires are antiqued genuine copper, lead-free and nickel-free.